Success to Significance welcomes Mark Henson, founder of Sparkspace, creative entrepreneur, and coach for people who want to live a more superpowered life.
This conversation is a candid look at how entrepreneurs think and some of the pitfalls we encounter.
Mark is also the author of Ordinary Superpowers: Unlock The Full Potential of Your Most Natural Talents.
Mark's ordinary superpowers are:
- Exploring new ideas and spaces;
- Simplifying things;
- Sharing ideas through writing and speaking.
In addition to running his business and writing books, Mark also conduct retreats, speaks at conferences and coaches people who want to live a more superpowered life.
Listen to Why Ordinary Superpowers Are Key To Your Unique Success
Mark's Thought Leadership
- “I am an entrepreneur through and through. I love to start stuff and I love to build stuff.”
- “I left my corporate job and never looked back”
- “I’m really, really, really driven by “the new.”
- “I eventually stopped talking about my story (of depression) to other people. It had become my definition of me, this is who I am, I’m lost in the fog. I kept saying it over and over. It kept me stuck there. I kept living it over and over.”'
Links to Resources Mentioned
- Ordinary Superpowers – Unleash the Full Potential of Your Most Natural Talents
- Special offer for Success to Significance listeners
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.
Photo Sources: Mark Henson