Success to Significance features a shortened episode this week. Rick Coplin explains why we have no guest and encourages you to listen to three other excellent podcasts.
Listen to a shortened Episode with Rick Coplin
In this episode, I recommend three stellar podcasts they are:
- Ken Davis' The Art and Business of Public Speaking with a guest presentation from Michele Cushatt: The Gift of Good Communication.
- Kary Oberbrunner's Igniting Souls Podcast. Kary has grown a business to over 7 figures in just a few short years. His podcast is full of thought provoking, actionable advice. Find it HERE.
- Kent Julian's Live It Forward Podcast. All episodes are excellent, and in Episode 25, Ken lays out better than anyone how success and significance are intertwined. You can access all episodes, starting with the latest one, HERE.
We're back in full force next week with Jason Barger, who has an amazing story, not the least of which is turning down a job with the Chicago Bulls right out of college to work with an organization that runs a summer camp. He's had an amazing, nearly two decade journey since then. I know you'll like what Jason has to say.
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.