Today Rick Coplin goes Solo and discusses nine of the lesson's he's learned launching The Success to Significance Podcast.
Listen to Lucky Episode 13
Rick's Nine Lessons
- Producing a podcast is a great challenge. It's one of the hardest things I have ever done.
- It takes considerable time to do a podcast well.
- Experimenting with all aspects of the podcast is on-going.
- Systems drive success.
- Podcasting requires constant evaluation.
- Interviewing is far more difficult than I imagined.
- Podcasting has led me to change my priorities and workload
- Input is invaluable.
- Reviews make a difference.
Links to Resources Mentioned
- Review Success to Significance in iTunes
- Read others' reviews
- Learn more about the 2016 Igniting Souls Conference
- Leave Rick a voice message
Rick's Contact Information
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.