Success to Significance welcomes Joel Kessel, an entrepreneur, speaker, advisor, and writer of communications who is leading a successful business, pursuing new opportunities and developing products to serve his clients.
He continues to guide Kessel Communications through new growth stages while pursuing additional opportunities. Joel is also writing a book, podcasting, keynote speaking, serving his clients and his team, plus being a husband a father to young children.
Listen to Message Clarity Is Your Best Strategy For Breakthrough Success
Joel helps organizations and those in leadership and executive positions gain clarity and confidence on how to strategically and authentically communicate and deliver their message so they can have a larger impact on the people they serve.
Joel accomplishes this through speaking engagements, personal advising, and personalized workshops on leadership, communications, and working smarter, not harder.
Joel's background and 20-year career includes experiences in Chicago with public relations and communications agencies, starting his own firm, serving as on on-air radio personality, and providing voice-over services. He also has been an improv performer.
Joel's Thought Leadership
- “Deciding to work on your own is a scary, scary thought.” Joel's jump sparked personal and professional growth and revealed significant opportunities that have brought him to where he is today, poised for more success.
- “Developing clarity of your message is the first step to effectively broadcasting your company, your services, and your expertise to the world in a way that resonates with those who need to know you.“
- Joel’s secret for success at home is something every one of us can do. He says: “Make the bed every morning, do you part in the kitchen, take the garbage out.” … “Make it about them. Think how can you impact and make other people's lives better.“
- “We can’t always be happy, but if we lead a life of meaning, we are going to have a lot of satisfaction throughout our lives, and in that, happiness will come.“
Links to Resources Mentioned
Virtual Freedom will help you to identify what resources you need to move forward, how to find those virtual resources, and how to manage your expectations and your VA's capabilities to best serve your clients.
We talked extensively about Joel's 30 Days To A Bigger Stage, a program to help executives, leaders and authors reach the audience that needs to hear your message.
Joel Kessel Contact Information
- Joel on LinkedIn
- Kessel Communications
- 30 Days To A Bigger Stage
- Joel's Podcast: Conversations On Communications
Get The Transcript
Every Success to Significance conversation has a transcript prepared so that you can read, mark important thoughts, and make notes for your use.
Please feel free to share your transcript PDF with someone who could benefit from reading it and accessing links to the podcast themselves.
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance with Joel Kessel.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to Joel and deeply meaningful to me.
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.
Photo Sources: Virtual Freedom Cover, Amazon; Joel's images an his products are from his website.