How often have you wondered whether you're up to the job of being a parent? Mark Lamaster helps us see our way to being a great parent in this episode of Success to Significance.
Is parenting easy? No.
Is it doable even when it’s hard? Yes.
Listen in as Mark describes his experiences and his approach to being a father, including how he builds two different relationships based on his kids’ dispositions and needs.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s going on in your kids’ heads? Mark probably doesn’t know either. BUT, he can show you how to build trust and cultivate insight so that you can be a great parent’
Mark left a full time career as a flight nurse to focus all his energies on helping you to be the best parent you can be.
Today, Mark is an author, coach, and speaker whose mission is to re-energize the dads in America by developing faith-based fatherhood resources that equip and empower dads to become the dad they always dreamed of being.
Mark has been married for over eighteen years and has two children, ages 12 and 10.
Listen to Mark Lamaster
Links to Resources Mentioned
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.
Photo Sources: Mark Lamaster