Today marks the official launch of The Success to Significance Podcast. Success to Significance helps you leverage your business success into significance and impact.
The Success to Significance Podcast focuses on individuals who have pursued and enjoyed career success and are looking to have an impact on the world around them. Our focus is on the journey through success and into significance.
The concepts of success and significance are complementary, not mutually exclusive, and the focus is building on your success.
You can leverage your success at whatever point in life you are today to better your own life and individuals’ lives in the world around us.
The Success to Significance Podcast helps you leverage your business success into significance and impact. You define your success, the significance you desire and the impact you want to have.
Available Success to Significance Episodes:
- Episode 000 is a solo episode. I introduce Success to Significance Podcast, review the Focus, Feel and Format of the show, and highlight early episodes. You'll also hear some personal background and shout outs to mentors and friends.
- Episode 001 highlights a 30-year government employee, Steve Schulze, who’s wife encouraged him to “Get out before they carry you out”. You will be amazed at Steve’s authenticity and clarity as he tells his gripping story.
- Episode 002 features Jim Akers, a highly successful executive who left the corporate world to pursue greater significance. He is the author of Tape Breakers. Jim’s thoughtful approach to business, planning next steps, taking risks, supporting a vital cause and intentionally living will inspire you.
And Releasing this Friday Morning:
- Episode 003 introduces Cynthia Claire, who invested over 25 years in her corporate careers and pursued her passions on a global scale inside her last employer. She left to form her own company and is now an in-demand speaker, author, and coach. Cynthia’s recently authored Divorce to Divine. Cynthia's insights and enthusiasm will encourage and inspire you.
And Releasing Friday, June 3rd:
- Episode 004 features Dr. Harold Arnold, a passionate teacher who is building his platform on the side while focused on his full-time job. He has just published Second Shift, which is particularly suited for those pursuing significance in the part-time margins of life. Harold's dedication to his wife, his family and passions will inspire you and his message will draw you in and may transform you.
Listen to Success to Significance
Get The Transcripts
Every Success to Significance conversation has a transcript prepared so that you can read, mark important thoughts, and make notes for your use.
Please feel free to share the transcript PDF with someone who could benefit from reading it and accessing links to the podcast themselves.
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.
Photo Sources: Guest photos via LinkedIn and other sources of their content.