Aaron Walker is an entrepreneur's entrepreneur. He's had tremendous success across nearly five-decades and is now focused on mentoring others into success and significance.
He started his first business at the age of 18, which he sold to a Fortune 500 company nine short years later. Aaron has started, bought, and sold twelve businesses over the course of his career.
Aaron is all about self-investment, the pursuit of excellence, and mentoring others.
Aaron has enjoyed a 36-year marriage with Robin, and two daughters and five grandchildren. Aaron is a life-long resident of Nashville, Tennessee.
Listen to Aaron:
Aaron's Thought Leadership
- “What would my legacy have been had I been killed that day?”
- “Don’t make money your god, don’t make it your only focus.”
- “When I was a kid, my mom would not allow us to say can’t. That has developed into my life mantra: Can’t couldn’t do it, and could did it all.”
- “Your office doesn’t have a memory, but your family does.”
Bonus for you:
Article: 12 Ways A Mastermind Is The Foundation of Your Success
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.
Photo Sources: Aaron Walker