Brian Dixon is an encourager, an educator and a sharp business leader. He believes everyone has a message they can share with the world.
Brian holds a Doctorate in educational technology. Several years ago, he was the director of online programs for a nationally recognized charter school network with 10 member schools throughout Southern California. He then launched and lead two technology-infused, project-based public charter high schools in downtown Baton Rouge.
Then Brian started Dixon Agency which handled content marketing and strategy for clients.
Currently, he is Founder at Amplify Publishers and focused on building a flourishing business around online course creation and publishing. His goal is to produce 300 six-figure generating courses in the next seven years and to compete effectively with larger, traditional publishing houses. Amplify is an acronym for: Audience, Message, Process, Lead, Instruct, Friends, and You.
Listen to Brian:
Brian's Thought Leadership
- “I’ve seen people move from a J.O.B (Just Over Broke) to really making an impact just by sharing a message consistently.”
- “In our educational system, we are preparing kids for jobs that no longer exists.”
- “Don’t let the progress of change and the speed of innovation be a barrier to you to enter… start right now.”
- “I’m an encourager to the encouragers. You can make an impact and an income by sharing your message and your journey.”
- “Take 100% responsibility for your life… to him is given much, much is required.”
- “You are practicing for your dream job in your day job.”
- “If you’re not faithful with what you have before you, you will not be given more.”
- “Over time, you start to figure out what you’re really good at, what you really enjoy, and what people will pay you for. The only way to figure all that out is to try it all.”
- “If you were to start over today, what would you do differently? Knowing what you now know, what would you do? Where would you start? Would you follow the same plan?”
- “It’s such a mindset shift to make your first dollar online.”
Links to Resources Mentioned
Amplifymethod.com – Brian’s coaching program that opens once a year to new members. Register to be notified when the program re-opens.
Amplifyintensive.com – a live, twice per year in-person mastermind for a small group of authors, speakers, bloggers, and podcasters on May 24th, 2017 in Franklin, Tennessee. If the Mastermind is full, you can also register to be notified of future gatherings. The intensive focuses on establishing clarity for your Audience, Message and Process.
Brian's Contact Information
Brian on Twitter
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.