David Samuel doesn’t want you to know he’s there. As a professional recording engineer, David thrives on working behind the scenes so that those who are on stage can focus on maximizing the impact from their presentation. He calls it “Distraction-free Media”.
In other words; The less you know about the work going on by the production team, the better the event.
David has a goal to teach young people how to pull off a seamless production, and create a team atmosphere as well.
David shares his stories of:
- How his life is shifting in the midst of a career change
- Helping tech departments in large organizations work as a team
- How he plans to create a course of instruction
- “Acoustic feedback is what 90% of the audience hears before the engineer does”
- Pursuing a degree; Not for the degree itself but for the increased knowledge that could open doors in the future
- Using knowledge to train others how to better understand technology
Listen to David Samuel and Rick Coplin:
Link to the Resource Mentioned
David's Contact information:
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.
Photo Sources: David's website