Today we welcome John McCollum, co-founder and Executive Director of Asia's Hope who is leveraging business skills and passion for those in dire need.
John McCollum lives in Columbus, Ohio with his wife, Kori, and three children, all of whom have been adopted from Asia.
Asia's Hope focuses on regions with endemic child exploitation and human trafficking; places where orphans are at extreme risk of being abused or sold.
It also operates two schools. Asia’s Hope has close to 200 employees in 4 countries.
- Began working in a bar, discovered a love of marketing.
- Worked for an agency
- Started his own company
- Got married and adopted their first child and now have adopted three
- Developed a growing awareness of needs in Asia
- Leveraged his marketing & business skills
- Chose to shut down his company to focus on Asia's Hope
Listen to John & Rick:
Links to Asia's Hope
- Want to get involved? Contact Asia's Hope
- Asia's Hope website
- Asia's Hope on Facebook
- Asia's Hope on Twitter
John McCollum's Contact Information
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.
Photo Sources: Author (typically)