A crippling genetic disease caused Brain Wagner to lose his sight and to almost lose hope. Brian’s blindness enabled him to see the world with new vision. Now he’s on a mission.
Now, Brian has partial use of his left eye and can even drive. Those days of blindness and struggle were a bleak time for Brian. He withdrew and briefly turned to alcohol to ease the stress.
But he never lost hope completely.
Each of us faces adversity daily in our work and personal lives. Our response to this adversity dictates our future. Brian’s goal is to help others recognize their blind spots, embrace their personal adversity, ‘go blind’ and respond by ‘gaining vision.’
Today, Brian will tell you his vision is better than ever, and he has clarity on who he is, where he is going, and how he can help individuals and organizations identify their blind spots and see beyond them.
In short, he can help you improve your vision.
Listen to Brian:
Links to Resources Mentioned
- Brian’s Website: A Radical Vision
- Brian’s Email (Brian with one “i”)
- Brian’s book: Sometimes It Does Take A Brain Surgeon
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.
Photo Sources: Brian Wagner