Success to Significance welcomes Scott Perkins, a former pastor who experienced burnout and a life of chaos. He shares his story – and the mask of lies he wore before becoming restored and living through transformation.
Are You Hiding Behind A Mask of Lies like Scott Was?
Note the importance of the word “was”?
Scott shares the story of his downfall: A life of chaos turned into burnout, misplaced priorities, and the weight of the mask he wore which nearly destroyed his life.
I saw myself in some of Scott's experiences, and you might have too.
Scott's story will move you as he shows how he is being restored and living through transformation.
Listen to Scott & Rick:
- Tree of Lies on Amazon
- Special offer to Success to Significance podcast listeners
- Unlocking Your Lies Video Course
Scott's Contact Information
Be A Part of the Success to Significance Community
- Subscribe: Subscribe to The Success to Significance Podcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio.
- Encourage: If you've listened to a few episodes, please do us a favor and provide a rating & review. Make sure you use your real name and website in the text of the review itself. Rick will mention you on a future show.
- Share: Share a link to Success to Significance with the people that matter to you – right click & copy a link to this page, the link to iTunes, the link to Google Play, or the link to Stitcher Radio.
- Engage: Subscribe to Rick's Success to Significance newsletter
- Connect: with Rick on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Communicate: Email Rick at Rick@RickCoplin.com with questions, comments, and encouragement. You can also leave a voice message below. You will hear back from him & he is eager to help.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Success to Significance.
I appreciate your time and attention. We live in a busy, noisy world, and for you to invest your time in learning from our Success to Significance guests, is deeply meaningful to each one of our guests and deeply meaningful to me
If there is anything I can do to help you, leave a voice message above or email me at Rick@RickCoplin.com.
Photo Sources: Scott Perkins